I wasn’t a big fan of the first book >A Great And Terrible Beauty< because I thought there was something missing. Maybe some depth, I don’t know exactly. I always could put it down and read it later.

Despite all this, the story is well written and I also liked the plot. So I decided to give the second book a try. I personally liked >Rebel Angels< more than I liked >A Great And Terrible Beauty<. But still something was missing to make it really catchy for me. Another point is that I think the friendship between Gemma, Felicity, Ann and Pippa wasn’t their choice. I always felt they could turn against each other every moment and there is also jealousy because Gemma is the only one who can go and take others into the realms. Felicity and Ann are blinded by the magic, immature and that makes me always think they are about to do something stupid. It always kinda annoys me.

I always thought Kartik is an interesting character but we didn’t get so see a lot of him.

There is the final book, the third one. But I decided not to read it. I just think there are a lot of books that I’d rather read then >The Sweet Far Thing<

But feel free to proof me wrong

1 comments:

wdebo hat gesagt…

Yea I kno, I felt Kartik wasn't in it enough, personally I <3 him to pieces :D

Wdebo :)